Gmail Password Recovery Guide: Do you have a gmail account that you have forgotten login password and looking for a guide on how to recover your lost gmail account password? If you answered yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial or guide on how to access the gmail interface and recover your password fast and easily. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Recover Your Forgotten Password – How to Recover Your Lost Gmail Account
Forgot your Gmail password? Then this guide will help you recover your Gmail password and get back access to your Gmail account. Therefore there is no need to worry about losing all your data and files on your Gmail account since you can recover the account.
To recover your Gmail account by way of recovering the password is very easy and there is no hassle about this. But if you wish to create a new Gmail account, then you can create a New Gmail Account Here.
Forgetting the account password is not a new thing and it is not something to smash your head about. Simply follow the guide below and recover your account password.
How to Recover Gmail Password For Your Gmail Account
- Open Gmail Homepage
- Click on the “Find My Account” link
- Click on the “Next” button
- Provide your Google account name.
- Click on the “Next” button, to proceed.
- At this point, a verification code will be automatically sent to the email address that you provided during account registration as your verification email address.
- Get the code by logging in to your verification email address.
- Enter the code and click on the Next button.
- As soon you do this, you will get access to your account and you can then go-ahead to create a new password for your Gmail account.
Proceed with your account and login to enjoy the latest things. Hope this article? Share your opinion in the comment section below.