How Can I Create A Group On Facebook – Create A Facebook Group: Facebook groups can be created for several purposes as it is where people with similar interests gather to share various ideas and develop their interests.
This is also relevant in the world of Facebook, a group can be created on Facebook which consists of folks with similar interest, where they interact with one another at the comfort of their home or anywhere they may be. Creating a group on Facebook is quite easy to go about, this article will guide you through a step by step procedure of creating a group on Facebook.
How To Create A Group On Facebook – Create A Facebook Group
- Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account on your PC or mobile device
- Select “group” at the “create” bar at the bottom of the left sidebar or you can follow this link https://web.facebook.com/groups/ to visit all your groups i.e. the group in which you are a member
- Click “create group” which is at the top right corner of the page
- Enter the name and description of the group you are about to create
- Add up friends with similar interest to the group by entering their names or email address. It is important to add at least one person to the group before proceeding
- Then you choose the privacy settings that best suit your needs, it may be public or closed or secret
- Public: anyone can see the activities and comments on the group
- Closed: though anyone can see the group but only members are allowed to view the post and comment on the group
- Secret: only members can see the group and they are the only one that can invite a new member.
- Then click “create” to create your group.
- Then finally, you will be urged to add a group icon but if you skip, Facebook will select the default group icon for the group.
That is it on How Can I Create A Group On Facebook – Create A Facebook Group.
I believe this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!