How do you Delete A Photo On Facebook – Facebook App Photo Delete Link: You may have uploaded a photo by mistake and you want to take it down. Deleting it is the best option you’ve got left. Then begs the question, How can you delete a photo on Facebook?
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
- Tap on the menu button at the right hand of the Facebook page
- Tap on your name to take you straight to your profile
- Scroll down and tap on ”Photos”
- Scroll right to go to ”Uploads”
- Scroll down and tap on the photo you want to delete
- At the top right hand corner of the page, tap on the menu button (three buttons piled on top of each other)
- On the pop-up menu, tap on ”Delete photo”
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to delete it, tap on ”Delete”
ON YOUR BROWSER
- Log in your details
- On the left hand side of the page, click on your name to go to your profile
- On the pop-up screen, click on ”Photos”
- Tap on ”Your Photos”
- Scroll through and locate the particular photo you want to delete
- On the top right hand of the photo, click on the pencil icon
- On the drop down menu, click on ”Delete this photo”
- On the pop up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to delete the photo, click on ”Delete”.
That is it on How do you Delete A Photo On Facebook – Facebook App Photo Delete Link.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!