Countdown Clock Maker for Facebook Users: Countdown counter, just like it is called is a Facebook feature which helps users to countdown to a particular anticipated event, though there are more uses, but this is its primary function on Facebook.
Some other function other than counting down to a loved one’s birthday, a long-awaited summer vacation or a business that’s launching a new product or website on the countdown date may include, acting as a reminder of an event and so on.
The Facebook app that offers many countdown features which I could recommend is the TimeAndDate.com Countdown application, this app lets you post to your profile wall, friend’s wall, group wall, event page or Facebook page.
If you have an upcoming event you wish to countdown on Facebook, then here are the steps to take in order to set one up;
- Browse to facebook.com and log in to your personal account
- Type “TimeAndDate” into the top search box and click the “TimeAndDate Countdown” app from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, click the “Go to App” button and give the application permission when prompted
- Fill in the basic required information of the event in the Event section, it includes the text, location, data and time of the event
- Click the design options for the countdown ticker. You can choose from the default themes or choose your own colors for the background and different text elements.
- Go to the Wall Post Preview and then check the button of where you wish to have the countdown counter posted, for Facebook page, click “Fan Wall”.
- Click “Preview & Share” button. From the pop-up box, type an optional message to describe what the countdown counter is for.
- Finally, click “Share” button to post it to your Facebook page.
Now the timer starts counting down till your set date. I hope this article was helpful? Please share with your friends so they can learn how to set up a countdown timer on their Facebook page.