How To See My Blocked Facebook Friend List – View Blocked Users: Did you block some Facebook friends and you don’t know where to find them? We’ll show you how to find or locate your blocked list on Facebook. Read on….
How to see who you blocked on Facebook
- Open your preferred browser and go to https://www.facebook.com/ on your PC or Mac .
- In the far right corner at the top of the page, select the downward-facing arrow icon.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Settings.”
- Using the menu on the left, scroll down and click on “Blocking.”
- Under “Block users,” you will see a list of users you have blocked.
Bear in mind that you can choose to unblock a user by selecting “Unblock” next to his or her name.
Another thing that is worthy of note is that after you’ve unblocked someone, you cannot block the user again for 48 hours.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
Tap on “Blocking”
Tap on the menu button (☰)
Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
Click question mark icon in the top right of any Facebook page
Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
Click “View All Blocked Users”.
That is it on How To See My Blocked Facebook Friend List – View Blocked Users.
I hope this guide was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!