How do you Delete Old Facebook Messages 2020: Here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to delete old messages on facebook. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the tutorial on how to access and delete old facebook messages, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Delete Old Facebook Messages
- Click the message tab near Facebook.
- A new little window will appear, and at the bottom, you can see a blue click “See All.”
- After clicking “See All,” All the message will show up on left side.
- After clicking any particular message, the entire discussion will appear on the best side.
- On the top, you can see “Actions” button. Click it; you will see the list of activities.
- Select the “Erase Discussion,” and therefore you can erase all discussion one by one.
- Your all message can be deleted by doing this. For your referral, I’m connecting an image you can refer that.
That is it on How do you Delete Old Facebook Messages 2020. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!