Ways Of Advertising Jobs On Facebook 2020: Are among the over 3.2 billion active monthly facebook users and looking for a way to advertise jobs on the giant social media platform? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to advertise jobs on facebook fast and easily.
Facebook, The Largest Social Media In The World Is A Perfect Platform For Job Postings. Recruiters Can Easily Get Clients Or Candidates For Certain Types Of Jobs. This Is Because Most People Around The World Spend More Time On Facebook Than Any Other Online Platform.
Facebook Has Taken Advantage Of This Opportunity By Adding A Feature Called The Marketplace, And Job Postings. This Post Gives You A Perfect Guide On The Job Postings And How To Post Jobs On The Facebook Marketplace.
Also, The Facebook Marketplace And Job Posting Features Are Available In Tier 1 Countries Like The United States, Canada, And Still Expanding.
What Is Facebook Marketplace?
The Facebook Marketplace Is A Feature Added To Facebook, Where Users Can Put Up Items For Sale And Buy As Well. The Facebook Marketplace Is Not Only Limited To Buy And Sell. Recruiters Can Also Put Up Job Postings On The Facebook Marketplace. Read More About The Facebook Marketplace.
How To Make An Engaging Job Posting On Facebook
- Nice Post Length. Before Posting Any Job On Facebook, The Content Length Has To Be Optimized. Just Like Another Posting On The Online Platform, The Content Should Be Very Short And Precise. Most Readers Don’t Like Reading A Lengthy Post On Their Mobile Devices. To Ensure They Don’t Skim Through The Post, It Is Important That The First Few Words Tell What The Jobs Are About.
- Pictures And Images. Facebook Has Shown In Its Insight That Posts On Facebook Received More Engagement From Users When There Is A Picture Attached. The Images To Be Used In Your Job Posting Should Tell Why People Will Like To Work For You. You Can Include A Happy Employee Or Show A Beautiful Work Environment. Also, Ensure That You Follow The Correct Banner Size For The Facebook Job Post.
- Others. You Can Also Create More Job Post Engagements With Animation Gifs, Videos, And More. Videos Play Automatically On Facebook And Usually Get More User Engagement Than Text Or Pictures.
How To Post Jobs On Facebook Marketplace
You Can Post Jobs On The Facebook Marketplace By Clicking On The Discussion Tab. Simply Enter The Information About The Job Available. The Information Posted Would Have To Be Done Manually And May Not Seem Too Professional. That’s Why Facebook Has Added Another Feature Called The Jobs Tab Feature. This Can Only Be Accessed In The United States And Canada But The Updates Are Still Rolling.
Continue Reading The Post Down Below To Know How To Use The Facebook Job Postings Features. But Before Then Read On How To Create An Engaging Job Posting.
How To Post Jobs On Facebook Using Company Page
The New Specific Job Posting On Facebook Requires You To Create The Company Or Organization Page. Also Before You Can Post A Job On The Company Page, Facebook Requires You Have A Minimum Of 2000 Page Likes.
If Your Country Is Supported By The Job Posting Feature, You Will Find The “Publish A Job Post” Tab On The Company Page. Once You Click On It, A New Window Will Be Opened And It Is Required You Fill Every Detail About The Job. After Filling The Details, It Will Take About 24 Hours For Facebook To Review And Approve Your Job Post.
Note: This Feature Is Available To Specific Countries Like The United States And Canada, But Updates Are Still Being Rolled Out To Other Countries. Also, Once The Job Has Been Posted On The Company Page, The Recruiter Can See Insight From The Dashboard On Post Engagement And Interaction, And Also Be Able To View The People That Applied For The Job Through Facebook.
Other Ways Of Advertising Jobs On Facebook
Once The Job Has Been Posted On Facebook, You Can Also Choose To Advertise The Jobs To Reach Out To More Users On Facebook. Some Of The Ways You Can Do This Include.
- Group Shares. You Can Share Job Post Links To Various Groups That You Belong To On Facebook. Most Active Groups On Facebook Have Thousands Of Members, And Sharing With Such Groups Will Attract More People To The Job Post. You Will Get More Engagement With Groups You Belong To Especially If You Have The Same Interest Or Share The Same Goal.
- Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads Are A Very Resourceful Feature On Facebook. You Can Use It To Instantly Reach Thousands Of People That May Be Interested In Your Job Offer. After Creating Your Job Post On Facebook, A Boost Option Button Will Appear Alongside It. Clicking On The Boost Option Allows You To Set Preferences For Facebook Ads. Learn How To Create A Facebook Ads Campaign.
- How To Post Jobs On Facebook Marketplace
- Post A Job On Facebook Marketplace
- How To Post A Job On Facebook Marketplace 2019
- Facebook Marketplace Jobs
- Facebook Job Postings
- Marketplace Jobs
- Facebook Job Search
That is it on Ways Of Advertising Jobs On Facebook 2020. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!