How do you Delete Chat On Facebook Instantly | Clear Facebook Chat: Your Facebook account may be congested with different irrelevant or wayward messages/chats from friends and you’ve been finding it difficult to delete them, worry no more because this article will guide you through the steps to take in order to delete a message or an entire chat from your account.
Before taking you through the steps, make sure you note that; once you delete a message or an entire chat, it cannot be recover again and the message you deleted will only be removed from your account and not from sender/receiver’s account.
Here are the steps to take in order to delete your chat(s) on Facebook;
- Make sure you login into your Facebook account
- Click on the message tab on the left hand portion of your homepage
- Click on the conversation containing the message you wish to delete
- Click on the option menu
- Then select delete messages
- Check the box behind each message you wish to delete
- Finally click delete
For you to delete an entire chat from your account, follow the above procedure till the 3rd step
- From the third step, click on option button
- Finally, click on delete conversation.
That is it on How do you Delete Chat On Facebook Instantly | Clear Facebook Chat.
I strongly believe this article has helped you delete irrelevant messages from your Facebook account, kindly share to your buddies to help them too.