How do you Block Buddies On Facebook this Year 2020: Have you been burdened by annoying Facebook friends but don’t know how to get rid of them? Well, blocking them will do the magic. Facebook allows you to block and unblock anyone bothering you on their platform. This article will be of immense help to you.
How to block someone on Facebook
When you block someone they will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your Timeline. If you’re friends, blocking will also unfriend them.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click (?) in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
Please help us by sharing this article so your true friends can also learn how to get rid of fake friends that spreads fake news. Gracias!!!