How do you Open Amazon Account for Free: This Blogses.com tutorial teaches how to create amazon account for free. So if you are here because you are looking for a guide on how to open an amazon account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Open Amazon account free
You may have been hearing the word Amazon quite frequently, but do you really know what it means or any idea of what it is? Well, Amazon is one of the biggest online shopping websites that you can find in the United States. Amazon grew quite popular as it is an international shopping website.
This simply means that you can shop on Amazon and get your ordered product in any country you find yourself. Having said this, I believe you may have seen the usefulness of amazon.
Amazon Account Free
Why do you need an Amazon account? Well, an amazon account is really the first step to making your first order on this amazing platform. For you to be able to shop and successfully place your order, an Amazon account is a must. An Amazon account can also come in handy when you want to keep track of your order.
Most people think creating an Amazon account would cost them but they don’t know it’s totally free. In fact, I have prepared a few steps that’ll help you create your new Amazon account from scratch.
Create Amazon Account Free
Like I said before, an Amazon account is totally free to create. Before you would be able to succeed in your journey to create an Amazon account you need an email address. The email address can be Gmail, outlook, yahoo, whatever it is but you should have access to it. It should also be working fine. Follow the steps below to create an Amazon account from scratch.
- Open any web browser of your choice.
- When the browser loads up, find the address bar and navigate to amazon.com.
- After the site loads completely hover on the “Account & Lists” tab. On hovering, you would see a new menu. From that menu, click the “Start Here” link below the sign-in button.
- Enter your name, email address and password on the form provided for you.
- When you are through, click the “Create your Amazon account” button. It is yellow in color.
That’s it, just follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-up.
Log In To Amazon
Logging in to amazon can be another difficult task. It is pretty easy though. Follow the steps below to sign in to your new amazon account for free.
- Open the Amazon website on your device.
- After the site opens, hover on the “Accounts & List” tab. On hovering, click the “Sign In” button.
- You would be redirected to the sign-in page. Enter your email address or mobile number on the text field provided.
- Now, hit the “Continue” button.
- Next, enter your password and hit “Sign In”. That’s it.
Shop On Amazon
Shopping on Amazon is quite easy but difficult for a lot of people. I can assure you that once you’ve created an account, shopping is pretty easy. Before you actually start shopping on Amazon, you need to know what products are on sale on the platform.
Amazon sells its products in different categories. There are categories like electronics, whole foods, household, PC, and much more. To shop on Amazon, follow the steps below;
- Open any web browser on your device and launch the Amazon website.
- When the page loads, you’ll see a search bar. You can use that search bar to search for a particular product you’re looking for. On the navigation bar, you’ll also see some categories. Apart from those categories, hit the drop-down arrow on the search bar for a different set of categories.
- When you find the product you want to purchase, all you have to do is add it to Cart. Note that you’ll need an account for you to be able to add to cart.
- After adding to the cart, the next thing for you to do is checkout.
On checking out, you’ll need to add payment details and complete the transaction. When your order is confirmed, you’ll be mailed.
That is it on How do you Open Amazon Account for Free. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!