Facebook Avatar Creator App For South Africa Users – How To Set Up Facebook Avatar South Africa: If you are a facebook user and reside in South Africa, you can now use facebook avatar feature to create an avatar that looks like you. Thus, if you are among the numerous facebook users and looking for a guide on how to create facebook avatar, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook avatar has just been launched in a number of African countries which includes South Africa. Facebook avatar was first launched in the US, then India later on and now it has been launched in a number of African countries.
The avatar feature allows users to create cartoon-like versions of themselves to be used in comments and conversations throughout the Facebook platform and some other social media like twitter. The stickers are more like reactions that you can use across Facebook and messenger.
Facebook Avatar South Africa
The new feature that was just launched in South Africa can be found in the menu section of the Facebook application. On the menu section of the latest Facebook application, you would find the “Avatar” tab.
The concept of avatars was first introduced in Snapchat as bitmoji. According to Nunu Ntshingila, the regional director of Facebook for Africa, “Facebook is home to some of your most personal content and we want to allow people to share and react to that content in the most personalized way possible”.
How To Set Up Facebook Avatar for South Africa
Now that we know what Facebook avatars are and that they are now available in South Africa, how do we set up our own Facebook avatar? Well, follow the steps indexed below to do so;
- Open the mobile application store on your device and download the latest version of the Facebook application.
- After updating your Facebook application, launch the application, and log in with your account details.
- Now, click on the menu icon at the bottom or top right corner of your Facebook application. The menu is usually represented with three horizontal lines.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click on “See More” on the menu.
- From the new menu that would be displayed, click on the “Avatar”.
- Tab “Next” at the bottom of the page to get to the creator page.
On the Facebook avatar creator page, customize your avatar with the options provided and that’s how to create a Facebook avatar in south Africa.
That is it on Facebook Avatar Creator App For South Africa Users – How To Set Up Facebook Avatar South Africa.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!