How to Create eBay Online Store – Setup Business on eBay – How to Sell On eBay: Welcome to Bitcoinometrics.club. In today’s post, we are going to considering how to create ebay store for your online business. So if you are a business owner and searching for a concise guide on how to set up business on ebay online platform, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
How to create ebay store is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on how to get that done, let’s first off, consider what ebay is all about.
What Is eBay?
eBay is an online shopping site that’s best known for its auctions and consumer to consumer sales. eBay is the world’s online marketplace; a place for buyers and sellers to come together and trade almost anything! Here’s how eBay works: A seller lists an item on eBay, almost anything from antiques to cars, books to sporting goods.
According to Wikipedia, eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. eBay is a multibillion-dollar business with operations in about 33 countries, as of 2018.
The company manages the eBay website, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and again when those items are sold.
In addition to eBay’s original auction-style sales, the website has evolved and expanded to include: instant “Buy It Now” shopping; shopping by Universal Product Code, ISBN, or other kind of SKU number (via Half.com, which was shut down in 2017); online classified advertisements (via Kijiji, or eBay Classifieds); online event ticket trading (via StubHub); and other services. eBay previously offered online money transfers as part of its services (via PayPal, which was a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay from 2002 to 2015).
How Does eBay Work?
Here’s how eBay works:
- A seller lists an item on eBay, almost anything from antiques to cars, books to sporting goods. The seller chooses to accept only bids for the item (an auction-style listing) or to offer the Buy It Now option, which allows buyers to purchase the item right away at a fixed price.
- In an online auction, the bidding opens at a price the seller specifies and remains on eBay for a certain number of days. Buyers then place bids on the item. When the listing ends, the buyer with the highest bid wins.
- In a Buy It Now listing, the first buyer willing to pay the seller’s price gets the item.
Trading on eBay is easy and it’s fun! Best of all, you’ll never know what you can find.
This article is all about How to Create eBay Online Store – Setup Business on eBay – How to Sell On eBay.
How To Create eBay Account
Here are the steps you need to follow to create eBay account.
Open your browser and enter ebay.com
Next, go to the top left corner of the ebay official website and click on the register button.
Next, you will need to fill out the registration form that appears by entering the following:
your first name
your email address
Lastly, click on the Register button to continue the registration process.
Once you are done with the above guide, your account will be live on the ebay website.
Alternatively, you can choose to sign up your profile on ebay by using the option at the right hand side of the registration page. Here, you can decide to create ebay account using the following methods:
- your google account that your gmail account details
- your facebook account details
- your Apple account details
To use any of the aforementioned methods, just click on them and allow your devices access.
How to Create eBay Online Store – Setup Business on eBay – How to Sell On eBay
As a marketer, you can actually cash in on eBay massive multi-million dollar platform by creating a store and selling desired product in any niche of your interest. While setting out with your eBay online store, it is advisable that you select the package most suitable for you. eBay is concerning about you earning profits to boom your business. eBay has basically three (3) types of store which are;
- Basic Shop
- Featured Shop
- Anchor Shop
These stores have their eligibility criteria to open them which are;
- Having a verified PayPal account for a Basic Shop
- Being a registered business seller on eBay and sustaining an average score of 4.4 for a 12 month average for a Featured Shop
- Sustaining an average score of 4.6 for 12 month average for an Anchor Shop
The above stores have their stated principles in terms of number of products to be sold and even prices of products.
How to Create eBay Online Store | How to Setup Business on eBay
First, decide what subscription level you want – Starter, Basic, Premium, Anchor, or Enterprise. When you’ve chosen your package, here’s how to open your Store:
- Go to Account in My eBay.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select Choose a Store.
- Find the Store type you’d like to subscribe to and choose Select and review.
- Select the subscription term (yearly or monthly) and enter a name for your Store.
- Select Submit order to purchase the Store subscription.
How to Sell On eBay
After setting up your eBay Online Shop, marketing and selling are the next things which come to mind. Moving and growing a business is the uttermost desire of any brand or business. On eBay, this is how you go about it.
- Set up your account
- Click on “Sell” at the top of the website
- Write a detailed but brief title to describe what you sell
- Take shots of the items you sell(the pictures must be taken from several angles to help your buyer review the item to their satisfaction)
- Add the pictures to your listing
- Give a detailed description of the item to be sold (weight, color, size, manufacturer, etc.)
- Choose if you would like a fixed price format or an auction format.
How to Categories Your eBay Store
Here is how you categories your eBay Online Store;
- Get on “My eBay”
- On the left side of the page click “Manage my shop”
- Tap the shop categories link
- To add subcategories under a given category, click on the name of the category
- Finally, to add category, click “Add Category”
That is it on How to Create eBay Online Store – Setup Business on eBay – How to Sell On eBay
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!