Facebook UK Buy and Sell Apps Marketplace – How To Find Selling Sites on Facebook UK: Welcome to Bitcoinometrics.club. In today’s post, we are going to be sharing with you everything you need to know about selling sites on facebook UK. So if you are a facebook user and resided in the United Kingdom, this article will expose you to the steps you need to follow to use facebook to buy and sell within your local community. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
Facebook has grown to the point no one that wants to excel in online marketing will be able to ignore it. Yes, facebook has lots of marketing features that you can access and use for free and still make lots of sales and drive traffic to your online sites.
If you are an ecommerce business owner, you can use facebook marketplace UK to reach out to lots of buyers as well as sellers that really care for what you have to offer. Facebook marketplace UK is a feature that is located within the facebook website as well as the facebook application that you can use to buy or sell.
Well, how to find facebook marketplace UK is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed on how to get that done, let’s first off, see how to create a facebook account. Note that, without facebook account, you can access facebook platform.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first.
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- Log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
Lastly, click on the create account button and you are done.
Those are the steps you need to follow to create a new facebook account. I believe they are simple enough for you to undertake.
Categories On Facebook Login that makes it unique
Several new categories have been added to the Facebook login making it spectacular and also easy, fun to use. The categories come in a different way, unlike the olds. It now gives every user the privilege to get into their mail box, homepage, and timeline easily.
These categories make users know how to create new Facebook account when they choose to open a new one. It’s easy and fun to start with. They are carefully listed below;
- New Facebook page format
- Facebook call
- Facebook messenger / App
- Events (you can plan events easily)
- Facebook Groups to reach the world
- Making money option
- Facebook fund raising feature
All these, are what you enjoy after you have create new facebook account. You will be directed to your Facebook login homepage where you will be asked to pput in your email and password.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
- Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format is similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
How To Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook UK Buy and Sell Apps Marketplace.
Facebook UK Buy and Sell Apps Marketplace – How To Find Selling Sites on Facebook UK
If you are a facebook veteran, you will agree with me that buying and Selling have always been trending on Facebook and have turned to a custom. If you think of buying or selling anything online, FB is the right platform for you.
Interestingly, Facebook Marketplace gives users the opportunity to trade. That is, buy and sell at any time.
This is Facebook’s own marketing site. One very interesting thing about FB Marketplace is that it is free. You are not charged anything fee for you to either sell or buy. Normally, online shops are galleries of items. Some are vast while others are not.
A good online shop or store is one that is properly organized having to help visitors navigate their way through. Although before the initiation of the Facebook Marketplace, other marketing initiatives wherein use and they include:
- Facebook Buying and Selling Page
- Facebook Store
The buying and selling groups focus strictly on buying and selling. The Facebook Store is found on Facebook Pages of individuals or organizations which market products for sale.
How to find Facebook selling groups
Simply search for your postcode or area in the main Facebook search box and include words such as ‘selling’ or ‘sale’. It’s worth joining as many groups as you can find, but take the time to see what goods are being sold in each to make sure it’s the right place for your items.
There are also specialist national selling groups which cover everything from musical instruments to cars. Simply search for an interest related to the items you are selling, including words such as ‘selling’ or sale’, and see what groups are out there.
Once you’ve decided on a group, click ‘Join Group’ and wait for your request to be approved. There are other groups that allow selling too, such as parent groups or ones themed around particular interests. A little investigation is vital, and make sure you follow each group’s rules.
How to post a selling ad on Facebook
Posting your selling ad on Facebook is just as easy as posting a picture of you and your friends. Simply post directly on the group’s page with information about the item, including price, category and a photo. Relevant details such as size, dimensions, any damage and delivery or collection options are also worth including. If you’re selling an item on more than one group, unless the rules of a group explicitly ban this, mention this in your post.
What can you sell on Facebook?
You can sell almost anything on Facebook, from niche products, to secondhand items, clothes, cars and more. These are some of the most popular things people sell:
- Unwanted items – Your old DVDs and paperback books can easily find a second home.
- Tech and gadgets – If you have gaming consoles, spare televisions or speakers, these are always a good choice.
- Children’s stuff – Your child might be too big for that old cot bed, but there are many parents-to-be waiting to grab a bargain.
- Bulky items – Bigger furniture items like sofas and cabinets can be sold through local Facebook selling groups so that you can find a buyer who will collect.
Facebook Marketplace UK
Marketplace is a convenient destination for people to discover, buy and sell items.
People can find what they’re looking for by filtering their results by location, category and price.
Interestingly, by listing on Marketplace, you can reach buyers where they already are.
Facebook Marketplace Categories
People and brands may list items in the following categories:
- Clothing & Accessories.
- Home & Garden.
Shoppers can view certain categories, view all categories, or search for a particular product.
Selling On Facebook Marketplace UK
Here are the steps you need to follow to start selling on facebook marketplace.
- Visit Facebook.com on your browser and login your profile
- Next. Go to the left column of the facebook profile and click on the marketplace icon and you will be taken to the marketplace platform
- Now, you will need to Click the “+ Sell Something” link at the left of the screen.
4. Once you are done with the above steps, you will need to enter the details of your listing.
All that is required of you here is to provide the details of the item you want to sell. You’ll need to:
- Select a product category.
- Enter a title for your listing.
- Enter a price.
- Provide a product description and photos.
- Specify whether the item is pick-up only or whether you can ship it to the buyer.
5. Click “Next” when you’ve done all of the above.
6. Lastly, you will need to select your audience and then click on the post button
That is how to list an item for sale on the facebook marketplace platform using your personal computer.
Selling On Facebook Marketplace App
Here are the steps you need to follow to list your item for sale on facebook marketplace application.
- First off, you will need to open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Tap the menu icon at the top right corner of the facebook app if you are using android and at the bottom of the facebook app if you are using iOS devices
- Next, you will need to tap “Marketplace” from the page that appears
- Once you are taken to the facebook marketplace homepage, locate and tap the “Sell” button at the top of the screen and then choose whether you want to list an item, vehicle, or a home for sale or rent.
5. The next thing you are expected to do is to create your listing. Now, you will need to:
- Add photos of the item.
- Provide a title for your listing and select a category.
- Enter your desired price.
- Specify where the item is located.
- Provide a description of the item.
- Enter any relevant product tags.
- Choose whether you will offer shipping or not.
- Choose whether you want to receive automated tips and support via Messenger.
- Tap “Next” when you’ve done all of the above.
6. Choose where to list the item.
As well as Marketplace, you’ll need to choose whether to list your item:
- In News Feed
- In any Groups you’re a member of
- In any Groups suggested by Facebook
7. When you are done with the above steps, tap “Publish” to finish the process.
That is it on Facebook UK Buy and Sell Apps Marketplace – How To Find Selling Sites on Facebook UK.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!