Facebook Friends Search: This Bitcoinometrics.club tutorial teaches how to find friends on facebook. So if you are a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on how to access online friends on facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to find friends on Facebook is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps for finding friends on facebook, let’s first off, take a brief look at the process for signing up a facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Click the create account button and you are done.
Those are the steps you need to follow to create a new facebook account. I believe the guide was helpful.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Friends Search.
Facebook Friends Search
How to Find Friends on New Facebook
- Visit facebook.com on your browser and login your profile
- Next, you will need to click the search bar in the top left of any Facebook page.
- Enter the name of your friend into the search bar and click on the search button
- Once the profile of the person, appears, click on the +Add friend button to send someone a friend request, click the image button next to their profile picture. Some people might not have next to their profile picture, depending on their privacy settings.
Those are the steps you need to follow to search friends on new facebook.
Search Friends on Classic Facebook
First off, login your facebook account
- Next, go to the top left corner of the facebook page and click the search bar
- Now, you will need to type your friend’s name into the search bar and click search button
- To send someone a friend request, click Add Friend next to their profile picture. Some people might not have Add Friend next to their profile picture, depending on their privacy settings.
That is it on Facebook Friends Search. I hope this article was helpful. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!