Login to SnapChat: In today’s post, we are going to be considering how to login to your snapchat account. So if you are here because you are in dire need of the steps you need to follow to sign in snapchat, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to login snapchat is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed on how to get that done, let’s first off, take a brief look at how to sign up for a snapchat account.
Snapchat is a fun app that lets you send brief “Snap” photos and videos to your friends. These Snaps can be viewed for a few seconds before they are deleted forever.
SnapChat Sign Up is simply a process to register or create SnapChat account; as to be able to share moments, and chat with other users on the platform.
In this article, we have made both login process and SnapChat Sign Up steps very easy for anyone to understand as to be able to make registration by oneself.
Steps To SnapChat Sign Up | How To create SnapChat Account
The steps below will guide you through your SnapChat Sign Up process just 2 minutes!
Step 1. Download SnapChat App
Step 2. After the app is installed, tap “Open”
Step 3. Click on “Sign Up”
Step 4. Enter your name.
Step 5. Tap “Sign Up’
Step 6. Enter your date of birth.
Remember you have to be up to 13 years of age to be able to register.
Step 7. Pick and enter “Username”
Step 8. Enter your “email address”
Step 9. Enter a unique “password” and tap “Continue”
Step 10. Verify your account (prove you’re not a robot by tapping the squares that contains a ‘ghost’)
That is all for the SnapChat Sign Up Process. Remember the next thing after SnapChat Sign up is SnapChat login, and we are going to show the steps too below.
Steps To SnapChat Login | How To Sign In SnapChat
The steps to Snapchat Login is such a simple one. Follow the steps below to find your way through SnapChat login;
- Open your “SnapChat App”
- Enter your “Username”
- Enter your “password”
- Click on “Sign in”
These simple steps see you through the SnapChat login in which case, you now have access to your account.
How To Add Friends On SnapChat
How to add Friends by scanning a Snapcode
A Snapcode is a lot like a QR code. It’s a unique image that represents an individual SnapChat account. If you’re talking to a friend in person, or they’ve sent you their Snapcode, and want to add them to your SnapChat, it’s quick and easy to do.
- Launch SnapChat
- Center your camera on their Snapcode. (If they don’t know where to find it, just ask them to tap the ghost icon at the top of their SnapChat screen).
- Touch and hold on the image of their Snapcode.
When it works, you’ll get a confirmation!
How To Add Friends Manually
If you don’t have a Snapcode handy, you can add friends the old-fashioned way — by username!
- Tap “Add Friends” to see a list of other ways to add friends.
- Enter the “SnapChat username” if you have it.
- Tap on a “Contact” to add existing contacts who already use SnapChat (if you granted SnapChat access to your contacts).
- Tap “Add by Snapcode” if your friend sent you a screenshot of their Snapcode. (SnapChat will show you your camera roll with images it thinks might be a Snapcode at the top. Just tap the Snapcode screenshot to add your friend.)
- Tap “Add Nearby” if you and your friend(s) have “Add Nearby” open. You’ll be able to see their username and add them to your friends list. This is a particularly handy feature if you’ve got a big group of friends you’d like to add.
That is it on Login to SnapChat. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!