How Do You View Facebook Search History: Welcome to Blogses.com. In today’s post, we are going to be looking at how to view facebook search history. So if you are a facebook user and searching for a tutorial on how to view facebook search history, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to view search history on facebook is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on How Do You View Facebook Search History.
View Facebook Search History
No built-in Facebook feature exists that allows you track your history on the social media network. Nonetheless, a few apps allow you obtain all the status messages you’ve ever before posted, see the history which customers deleted you as a friend and also view all the images you or your friends have actually published to Facebook. Utilizing these third-party developer apps offers you a photo of your Facebook history.
View Facebook Search History
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the “More” button in the left sidebar to disclose the “Search” alternative. Click it to view your search history.
- Kind “status history” right into the top search box. Click the “status history” application from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Go to App” switch at the top of the app’s summary page. On the following web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the “Allow” switch to permit for the application to access your Facebook information.
- Scroll down the page till you see the All status Updates Until now area. You’ll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see all the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes a number of mins to fill the very first time as it retrieves your history.
- Type “Who Unfriended You” in the leading search area. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
- Click the “Go to App” button on the top of the application’s details page. On the next display, you are asked to permit for the application to obtain your Facebook account information. Click “Allow” to grant permission.
- Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with direct connect to each Facebook account.
- Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to section. If a person has actually removed you as a friend considering that you installed the application, then that individual’s name is received this area. For finest results, wait a few days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to check who has actually erased you on Facebook.
- Go to friendlens.me in your browser and click the “Log in with Facebook” button in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the “Allow” switch in the popup home window.
- Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You can return to this sight any time by clicking the “Recent Photos” switch on top of any type of FriendLens web page.
- Click the “Your Photos” button at the top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have ever uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it may take numerous mins to display the pictures.
- Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all the pictures ever uploaded by that Friend. You can separately view the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar
That is it on How Do You View Facebook Search History. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!