How Do I Take Facebook 360 Photos: Welcome to Blogses.com. In today’s post, we are going to take a brief look at how to Take Facebook 360 Photos. So if you are a facebook user and searching for a guide on Take Facebook 360 Photos, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Take Facebook 360 Photos is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on how to get that done, let’s first off, take a brief look at how to create a facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on How Do I Take Facebook 360 Photos.
Take Facebook 360 Photos
In order to avoid the complications of shooting a 360-degree photo with camera apps such as the Ricoh Theta V, Samsung Gear 360 and Insta 360, Facebook has introduced a 360-degree photos like a panorama in its platform. Viewers can’t see what is directly above or below you, but they can see what’s around you when they move their phone around.
To use these Facebook feature and capture your 360-degree images, follow these simple steps;
- Tap as if you want to update your status, scroll down through the options for attachments, and tap on the ‘360 Photo’ option.
- Hold your phone in front of you and tap the round blue button at the bottom of the screen. Keep your hands up and steady, and proceed to move slowly clockwise or counter-clockwise, ensuring you are keeping the camera straight.
- You’ll be able to see the photo being captured as you move about. For best results, you’ll want to shoot somewhere without much movement around you.
- The process is similar to taking a panoramic picture with your phone. Once you have completed a full turn, the app will let you pick the starting point for the image – the one which audiences will see first as they scroll down their timelines.
Post alongside a caption and your followers will be able to get a more immersive understanding of where you are.
In conclusion, To take a 360 Photo using your Facebook app, simply look for the ‘360 Photo’ icon within the drop-down menu within the ‘What’s on your mind’ box, press the blue button and follow the path until a complete panorama has been captured.
That is it on How Do I Take Facebook 360 Photos. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!