In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Find Free Stuffs on Facebook Marketplace. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Find the Facebook Marketplace on Desktop, Android, and IOS.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace and How to Buy in the Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Locate Marketplace Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Nearby You – How to Find Free Stuffs on Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook marketplace is a buying and selling app made specifically for your locality. You’ll find a gallery of items people can browse through and buy there. Most folks now prefer to sit in the comfort of their homes and buy whatever they need online. Facebook marketplace plays a vital role when it comes to that.
Sellers are not also left behind this innovation as they can easily stay from the comfort of their homes and sample their products online to millions of persons without having to own a physical shop and the bill payments that is associated with it.
Buying or selling on the Facebook Marketplace is straightforward as you will see from this quick guide on Facebook Marketplace Place buy and sell. However, you must ensure to follow Facebook rules and regulations at all times, to avoid a ban on the Marketplace. Learn the Facebook Marketplace Rules and Regulations here.
How to Locate Marketplace Facebook – All You Need To Know
The Facebook Marketplace is available to all Facebook users. To locate the Facebook Marketplace on your device, simply do the following:
- Go to facebook.com
- Click Marketplace in the left menu.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you must create one to access Marketplace.
Facebook is free to use, and sign-up is quick.
Facebook Marketplace is available in about 50 countries around the world, including the U.S. Users of the feature must be 18 and older.
If you cant locate the Facebook marketplace on your Facebook account, then something has gone wrong. Learn how to Instagram Login with Facebook
How to Buy in the Marketplace
It is effortless for you to buy something on the Facebook Marketplace. To purchase something on Marketplace, you can send a message to the seller to arrange a sale:
- From Facebook.com, you will need to locate and click Marketplace in the top left.
- Click an item you want to buy.
- Click Message to send a custom message to the seller, or click Ask for Details to send a text asking about availability automatically.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Selling on the Facebook market place is a straightforward thing to do. As a seller, selling something on the Marketplace means you create a public listing that can be seen by anyone on Marketplace and in News Feed, search, and other places on or off Facebook.
To sell an item on Marketplace:
- Lanch your device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, you will need to open your favourite browser and then enter facebook.com
- Login your account to continue to the Facebook social media platform profile page
- To continue, you will need to click Marketplace in the left menu.
- Click + Sell Something, then click Item for Sale.
- Now, you will need to enter a title for your listing, the price, your location and a category for the item (example: Furniture, Baby & Kids). You can also add a description. To mark an item as
- Free, you can enter 0 as the price.
- Next, you will need to click + 10 Photos to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
- Lastly, locate and click Post.
How to Find Free Stuffs on Facebook Marketplace
It might interest you to know that Facebook Marketplace is a great place to find items that other people in your local community are giving away for free.
To find free stuff available on Marketplace, select the “Only show free listings” filter. Many neighbourhoods also have “Buy nothing” groups where people give away things to other people in their community. You can search for these on Facebook to find if there are any near you.
How to Find the Facebook Marketplace on Desktop, Android, and IOS
Based on popular demand, I’m this new section on how to find the Fb marketplace icon on Android, IOS and Desktop devices. Here is how to go about it:
Desktop – On your Desktop device, it is on the menu bar located at the left-hand side of your page
Android – For Android, it is at the top of your page amongst other icons like the notification icon, friend request icon, and messenger icon.
IOS – For IOS, it is at the bottom of your Facebook Page
When marketing for sale on this platform, it is crucial you take good photo shots of the items you want to sell. Then add a detailed description of them.
These items are categories, and if you are a buyer, all you need to do is search for the thing you want to buy.
Once you see the item, the marketer appears. All you need to do is send the seller a message and bargain before purchase.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Nearby You – How to Find Free Stuffs on Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!