In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Dating Groups. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How You Can Set Up Your Facebook Avatar.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Avatar on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Avatar Maker, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Set Up Your Facebook Avatar, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook avatar page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for Facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Set Up Your Facebook Avatar 2021 – How to Use Facebook Avatar.
Last year, especially during the lockdown, where so many people had just their phones to keep them company, there was a lot of screen time on Facebook, and so many people grew interests in the Facebook avatar feature.
Thus, have you set up your Facebook avatar yet? If not, you’re not alone, and this article will be your guide to create your own avatar.
Have You Set Up Your Facebook Avatar Yet
Facebook avatar is a new feature on Facebook that is similar to Apple’s Memoji and Snapchat’s Bitmoji. These are cartoonish representations of a user that can be used for a number of activities.
The Facebook avatar can be used as profile pictures, uploaded and shared with friends, and also to send and reply messages. If you are yet to set up your Facebook avatar, do well to follow me right to the next section.
How to Set Up Your Facebook Avatar
The Facebook avatar is easy to create, and we shall be diving right into it straight away, just follow me up along with your Facebook app and do the following:
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘More’ button, this should be at the right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap ‘See More’.
- Select Avatars.
- Tap on Next to get started.
- Select your skin tone of choice and tap next.
- Choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You may select short, long, or medium, don’t forget the color of your hairstyle, too.
- Select the face shape of your avatar, complexions, and face lines.
- Next, Select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Select an eyebrow shape and color.
- Next, Select a pair of glasses if you want your avatar to be bespectacled.
- Next, customize the nose and mouth of your avatar.
- Select the beards and facial hair for your avatar.
- Choose a body shape for your avatar.
- Choose your avatar outfit.
- When you’re done with these, tap on ‘Next’, then ‘Done’.
Once you have completed these steps, your avatar is now set and ready for use, which brings us to the next question – how do I use my Facebook avatar.
How to Use Facebook Avatar
Your Facebook avatar can be used in a number of ways, some of them include the following:
- using your avatar as your Facebook profile picture.
- Using your Facebook avatar to send and reply to messages on Facebook just like you would use an emoji.
- You can share your avatar with friends on Facebook, and can also share with people across all Facebook-related apps.
If you can’t have access to the Facebook avatar feature on your phone, here are some tips that you may find helpful:
- Make sure your Facebook app is up to date.
- Make sure you’re in a region that the Facebook avatar feature is currently available. The avatar is still a new rollout and is available in the US, Australia, India, and some other countries.
If you are not in a region that is supported by a Facebook avatar, do not beat yourself up about it. Just like every other Facebook feature, it is only a matter of time before it will be readily available in all countries for the whole Facebook community worldwide.
That is it on How to Set Up Your Facebook Avatar 2021 – How to Use Facebook Avatar. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!!