- Launch the FB app on your device
- On the home screen before login, locate the “more” link beside the Espanol and francais option as shown in the picture below.
- A drop-down list of languages will be shown to you, from which you can pick the language of your choice
This is how to change the language on Facebook. However, if you’ve reached this point and are already logged into Facebook, there’s no need to panic or log out because you can still change the language option from your profile page by just following the easy steps listed below.
How to Change your FB language from your profile
- Once you are logged right into your account, click on the three horizontal dots to the right of your Facebook profile
- From the drop-down list that comes up, click on a language
- Then you will be presented with the list of languages supported by Facebook from which you can choose your choice
Because English is the default language, selecting device Language has the same effect as selecting English.