Change POF.com Username and Password
Most of the time, users of PlentyOfFish want to change their username and password on POF.com for security reasons, login issues, free dating for singles and personals profiles, etc., but they are unsure of how to go.
Resetting your POF password is simple. It’s also simple to alter your POF username, update your POF password, or recover your POF password if you’ve forgotten it.
Before I show you How To Change your POF.com Username and Password, you should be aware that upgraded POF members have the ability to change their username.
However, the majority of users on POF.com receive the notice “Incorrect password” and are unable to reset their free dating username and password. If you attempted to update your username but it did not save, one of the following factors most likely played a role:
Why Your Plenty of Fish Username Can’t Save and What to Do Instead
- You did not click “Update Registration”/”Update Profile” to save the change
- The username you have chosen is already taken (consider adding some numbers)
- The username contains invalid characters, such as @,’&, etc
- The username contained a space – usernames must be one “word”
How To Change POF.com Username and Password
By following these steps, you can update your POF login and password. (Note that usernames can only be modified using the Android and iPhone applications or online at POF.com.)
To update or change your username, as well as unlock POF’s best features when upgraded:
- Visit http://www.pof.com/upgrade.aspx
- Click on “Edit Profile” in the top right corner of the page (or if using one of the apps, click on Profile, and then “Edit Profile”).
- Scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page (or, if using the iPhone app it’s located just above Mail Settings).
- Update your username then click Update Registration (or if using the Android app, click the green ‘save’ check mark, and in the iPhone app click “Update Profile” to save your changes.)
As a result, this is how it was done, and I would assume it is just as simple as changing your Facebook account’s username and password. You can also look below to see how to modify your password in the interim.
How do I update my password?
- Click Edit Profile,
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page,
- Enter your old password, and your new password twice,
- Click Update Password.
To save your changes, don’t forget to click “Update Password.” (Note: These sections can only be changed on a desktop web browser. If you’re using a mobile device, go to “Menu” and then select “Switch to Desktop site” after clicking the link.)
Reset Forgot POF Password PoF Password Recovery
Visit this page: http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx if you can’t remember your password. Please double-check your trash folder and enter the email address that is associated with your account.