Facebook account settings
2022 Facebook account settings manual. Are you looking for reliable information on Facebook account settings or directions on how to do so? You are in the proper location.
You can amend your Facebook profile, modify notifications, activate Facebook mobile, and modify your privacy and security settings by going to your Facebook account settings.
You might want to reset your Facebook account settings once you start using it. These options affect a variety of things, including your Facebook account, password, alerts, privacy, and security. It’s entirely up to you whether you want to adjust the settings on your Facebook account.
To change how Facebook handles your privacy, alerts, apps, and other frequently used Facebook features, you can methodically edit your Facebook account settings.
Depending on your existing content and your public professional identity, you may discover over time that you need to make your content more or less private when using a Facebook profile to connect with business colleagues.
Through the Facebook account settings page, you can quickly reset or modify highly customized Facebook preferences.
How to reset your Facebook account settings
To reset your Facebook account settings;
- Log into your Facebook account with your Facebook login details.
- Click the gear-shaped icon on the upper right corner of your Facebook account page.
- Select either the Account settings or the Privacy settings option from the drop-down list that appears on your screen. Both settings enables you to access all settings in your Facebook account. From here you can update your settings which includes;
- General settings – make changes to settings like your name, username and password. It can only be changed one or two times during the life time of your Facebook account.
- Security and login – allows you to enable or disable settings like login notifications, app password, turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secured.
- Privacy – reset who can see your post or who can look you up either public or private. Luckily Facebook has provided its users with the ability to easily manage their privacy settings.
- Timeline and tagging – adjust who can see your timeline and how to manage photo tagging.
- Blocking – enables you to manage who and what you see.
use the Edit button that appears beside your settings to make and confirm changes.
Additionally, where the audience tool is available, modify it to create the way in which you share your content and collaborate with others on sharing content.
- Click the Notification settings or Mobile tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook notifies you about activities that concerns you.
- Click the Remove bar on the Mobile settings page to edit your mobile number from Facebook.
- Use the Followers tab to turn following on or off, enabling your friends to see your public contents.
- Select the App tab to reset your preferences for applications you and other Facebook users share.
- Click the Edit tab to change settings for applications.
- Click the Ads tab in the Facebook main menu to reset the settings for the ways in which your Facebook account displays third party advertisement.
- Click the payment’s tab to manage your Facebook payments settings.
We sincerely hope you enjoyed reading this article. Please visit our website for information on related articles.