About JCPenney Credit Card
A store card called the JCPenney Credit Card is provided by Synchrony Financial Bank. Both JCPenney shops and jcp.com accept it. On each purchase, cardholders accumulate reward points that can be used toward future purchases. The card offers a fairly low-interest rate and no annual fee. Additionally, special financing deals and store discounts are available to credit card holders.
JCP Mastercard and Credit Card Reviews
There are 2 store-branded cards: a basic credit card and a Jcpenney’s Mastercard. There are numerous benefits associated with having this card
- For starters, cardholders enjoy special financing offers on certain purchases.
- You can pay your account balance in full each month or take advantage of the interest-free financing options available for eligible purchases.
- Cardholders receive 1 point/dollar.
- Get 15% off select items, including clothing, accessories, and beauty and salon products. In addition, this card offers a 5% discount on electronics.
- There are no annual fees or hidden charges, and the APR only applies if you don’t make your bill paying by the due date.
- You will receive a gift on your birthday.
JCPenney Rewards Credit Cards
Rewards points with credit are a great way to save money on your shopping. You can use your card to:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend using the mobile application or Jcpenny credit card.
- Earn rewards by spending $2, 000 in a single transaction using this card.
- The discount will be applied to your next purchase of $10 or more.
- Save 5% on electronics (including TVs), Modern Bride® Design Your Dream Ring, and smartwatches.
- Exclusive coupons & special savings days
- Earn JCP Rewards points up to a minimum of 2,000 points in a single qualifying purchase
JC Penney’s credit card login on the Synchrony bank website4
Online account management is available 24/7 from any location. You can pay your bill, check your balance, update your information, and more quickly and easily.
- Go to the portal of Syfy for JCPenney online credit center at jcpenney.syf.com/accounts/login/. You will see the tab “Access Your Account”
- Enter your user ID and password. Click the show password to check it again. If you want the private browser to save your user.
- Click the Secure Login button and you can finish the process.
If you cannot sign into your account, you should check whether your credentials are right or not.
When you want to retrieve your password or User ID, do as this guide:
- Click on I forgot my User ID or password.
- On the next page, enter the required info
- Click Continue button
- Verify your account and set a new password.
- Log in now with your new info.
To apply online for credit, follow this guide
- Stay on the log-in page, click Apply link
- Enter the last digits of your SSN/ ITIN and mobile number
- Click the “Continue” button
- Now you follow the instruction then
- Under the Sign-Up section, click I want to register.
- Enter your acc number and zip code.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now set up your online acc by following the prompts and selecting a user ID and password.
Contact Customer Services
- 1 (800) 527-4403 is the phone number you can use to reach the bill payment department. This department is responsible for processing bill payments for members
- When you call this number, you will be asked to enter your acc number and zip code. Once you’ve done this, you can speak to a customer service representative who can assist you with your bill payment.
Customer service opening hours
You can take advantage of convenient customer service hours as a cardholder from 7:00 AM to noon EST, Monday through Friday, and from 9:00 AM to noon EST, on Saturday and Sunday. You can reach their team by dialing 1-800-322-1189 if you have any questions or concerns about your account.
JCP credit card account sign-in on Mobile App
To log into your account on the mobile phone using the app, simply do this login process
- First, download the JCPenney app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once the app is installed, open it and tap on the “Credit Cards” tab.
- From here, you will be able to log on with your JCP credentials.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your acc information, make payments, and more.
JCPenney credit card payment
This can be done online, by email or by telephone, Apple Pay, and more
- Log-in in by going to the checkout site.
- Click the Pay my bill option.
- Enter your payment amount, banking number, and routing number, then click Submit.
- Your payment will be processed and credited to your account within three business days.
The JCP contact number is 1-800-527-4403 for the bill (toll-free). To make payments to your account, dial this number. When you call this number, you must have your credit card and billing information ready.
You must give the customer support agent your card number, the amount you want to pay, and your billing address in order to make a payment. A payment method must be specified as well. After processing your payment, the customer service agent will give you a confirmation number.
You can still pay Jcpenney by mail if you need to make a payment but lack the time or ability to do so online or in person at a store. It only takes a few minutes and is simple to complete. This is how:
- Collect your payment information
- You must have your card number and the amount you wish to pay.
- Write a check or money order for the amount you want to pay, made out to JCP.
- Include your credit card number on the check or money order.
- Mail your payment to PO Box 960090, Orlando, FL 32896-0090.
Via the mobile app
You can make payments of your bill online through the banking mobile app of Synchrony. Here’s how:
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- Go to the menu in the top left corner and tap the Payment tab.
- Enter the amount you want and select your payment method (e.g. debit or credit card, banking account).
- Check and confirm the payment details, then tap Submit.
- You should receive a confirmation message once the payment has been successfully processed.
How to avoid late fees
If you’re anything like the majority of people, you probably fear incurring late penalties. It is not always simple to stay away from them, and they can mount up to quite a bit. Unfortunately, the late fee is $29, and it increases to $40 if you keep paying late for another six months.
You can avoid paying late by doing the following things:
- Be sure to make your payments on time. JCPenny offers a grace period of 24 days after your payment date
- Sign up for automatic payment. Third, consider signing up for paperless statements. This way you always have a copy of your statement at hand and you don’t have to worry about losing it or forgetting to pay.
- You should call and ask them to waive the fee for late payment. In most cases, they will gladly do so.