Andrew Garfield, the British-American actor, has been relatively private about his personal life, including his relationships. However, here are some of the women Andrew Garfield has been rumored or confirmed to have dated over the years:
- Shannon Woodward: Andrew Garfield dated actress Shannon Woodward, known for her roles in “Westworld” and “Raising Hope,” in the mid-2000s. They were reportedly in a relationship for a few years before parting ways.
- Emma Stone: Andrew Garfield’s most high-profile relationship was with actress Emma Stone, his co-star in “The Amazing Spider-Man” film series. They began dating in 2011 after meeting on the set of the movie. The couple was known for their on-screen chemistry as well as their off-screen relationship. However, they broke up in 2015 after several years together.
- Rita Ora (rumored): There were rumors circulating in 2019 that Andrew Garfield was dating British singer and actress Rita Ora. However, neither party confirmed the relationship, and it remained speculation.
- Aisling Bea (rumored): In 2019, Andrew Garfield was spotted with Irish comedian and actress Aisling Bea, sparking rumors of a possible romance. However, neither Garfield nor Bea confirmed the relationship, and it remained speculation.
- Susie Abromeit (rumored): There were also rumors in 2018 that Andrew Garfield was dating actress Susie Abromeit, known for her role in the Netflix series “Jessica Jones.” However, neither party confirmed the relationship, and it remained speculation.
It’s worth noting that Andrew Garfield tends to keep his personal life out of the public eye, so there may be other relationships or encounters that have not been widely reported. Additionally, unless confirmed by the individuals involved, these relationships should be regarded as rumors or speculation.